The Western Dredging Association is pleased to announce that the MGM Grand Las Vegas has been selected for the 2023 Dredging Summit & Expo to be held from July 17-20, 2023. The hotel is located on the South end of the Las Vegas Strip. The MGM Grand Hotel has on-site shopping, 17 restaurants, which feature a wide range of cuisine, a hair salon, and a spa. All newly renovated rooms offer comforts such as premium bedding, laptop-friendly workspaces, and thoughtful touches like separate sitting areas. In-room Wi-Fi and dry cleaning/laundry services are available to all guests.
Non-Government Reservations: The WEDA group rate for the MGM Grand is $98 per night for five nights beginning Sunday, 7/16, through Thursday, 7/20. At check-in, the hotel will charge a $39 resort fee per night plus 13.38% Clark County Taxes. We advise you to make lodging reservations when registering for or sponsoring the conference.
- MGM Grand Las Vegas – $98 + $39 resort fee
- Please book your reservations within the WEDA room block to ensure the association is not charged for the meeting space rental and receives reduced audio/video service rates.
- Make MGM Grand Hotel reservations online
- Rooms and resort fees are subject to 13.38% Clark County Tax
Government Reservations: WEDA has contracted with the MGM Grand to offer a special block of rooms for government employees. The rate is $98 for the three nights of Monday, 7/17, Tuesday, 7/18 & Wednesday, 7/20. The Government room block will not have any resort fees added at check-in. You MUST follow the instructions below to be included in the government room block.
- MGM Grand Las Vegas – $98 – (no resort fee)
- Download the MGM template spreadsheet
- Fill in your information in columns B through U. Do not fill in credit card information.
- Email the template to us at [email protected]
- We will finalize the reservation, and the MGM will send you a confirmation email.
- Room rates are subject to 13.38% Clark County Tax.
- If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at [email protected] or call 949-422-8231.
HELPFUL DATES & TIMES TO ASSIST WITH YOUR TRAVEL PLANNING
- Monday, July 17, 2022 – Thursday. July 20, 2023
- Monday, July 17, 2023
- 8 AM-noon – AM Short Courses
- 10 AM – Beneficial Use Workgroup Meeting
- Noon – Exhibitors Move-In
- 1 PM – 5 PM – PM Short Courses
- 3 PM – Env. Commission Meeting
- 5:15 PM – Exhibitors Happ Hour
- 6:15 PM – Welcome Reception
- Tuesday, July 18, 2023
- 7:30 AM – Breakfast Buffet
- 8:30 AM – Opening Plenary
- 12:30 PM – Safety, Environmental & Best Paper Awards
- 6:00 PM – Young WEDA Reception
- 6:00 PM – VIP Reception/Dinner
- Wednesday, July 19, 2023
- 7:30 AM – Breakfast Buffet
- 6:00 PM – GALA Reception
- 7:45 PM – GALA dinner & Awards Ceremony
- Thursday, July 20, 2023
- 11:30 AM – Closing session
- Noon – WEDA Membership Meeting
- 12:30 PM – Post Conference Lunch/Reception – Outside Patio MGM Grand
ADDRESS & DIRECTIONS
MGM Grand Las Vegas
3799 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Click here to view the transportation page for all details and parking information.