Thanks for showing interest in WEDA’s partners program for the upcoming Dredging Summit & Expo in Chicago, IL. We have planned a few outings that hopefully will give you a good introduction to the beautiful city of Chicago and its surroundings.
The complete partner program can be added in the “Guest Tickets” section of the registration page for $350 US or you can select the various events, functions and tours listed below a la carte. Here are the events and tours we have planned for the week:
- Tuesday, June 4th
- Pre-Conference Architecture Tour onboard Chicago’s First Lady
- 12:30 to 3:30 pm
- $25 (Space is limited to the first 100 guests registered)
- View webpage
- Tour includes
- Shuttle to/from Hilton Chicago
- Full Ship Charter for WEDA attendees and their guests
- Lunch Buffet – menu TBD
- All refreshments
- Welcome Reception / Ice Breaker
- 6:15 to 9:15 pm
- Join us inside the International Ballroom on the 2nd floor of the Hilton for WEDA’s signature Ice Breaker Welcome Reception. This is the perfect place and time to meet and greet the other conference attendees. Plenty of hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be served along with stationary food displays and carving stations. The Welcome Reception is included with all conference & exhibitor registrations.
- Wednesday June 5th
- Highlights Tour of Chicago which will include the Willis Tower Sky Deck
- Thursday June 6th
- Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio Tour & Lunch
- WEDA GALA Reception & Dinner
- 6:30 to 9:30 pm
- The reception will be on the 2nd floor of the Hilton in the International Ballroom, followed by a plated dinner, Dredger of the Year and Lifetime Achievement Awards. The GALA Reception & Dinner are included with all full conference and exhibitor registrations.
Click HERE to register for the full partners program or any of the events, functions or tours separately.